Sunday, March 30, 2014

Random Acts of Oddness

Keep your eyes open as we explore some new paths and make the old new again at the Odd Ball.

Some of you have been around in the Tunaverse long enough to remember it's genesis from a small special effect party dancing with fans of the performance art band "The Residents" and our mashup nights and weirdness.

The Odd Ball was so named at a time when I would do a small fireworks and special effects show right from my castle. I hope to bring the castle back this year for some much bigger surprises. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ukKCWRJudM

My show is totally different than it was in 2007 and continues to have a mind of it's own today. Over the next few months I will be getting the greatest minds in experimental music, electronica, Goa, trance and more to come and play. Not all music feels right with the vibe of this trippy ride but lets see what you've got to add to the mix.

I will also be looking to play with other visual artist who think outside the box. Come join me for my adventures in Opensim, Second Life, InWorldz, Osgrid and where ever the metaverse gods throw us.

Today's slice of wonder: The world premiere of the Odd Ball with Deceptions Digital. 1:30 Pacific live from the UK and Salem, MA. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dragonhenge/134/123/652

This show will only be in Second Life but you can look forward to mixed reality shows and shows that happen in several worlds simultaneously.





No comments:

Post a Comment