Sunday, March 30, 2014

Are you ready to play the alphabet game. Come fool around with us.

My friend Venessa Blaylock is a long time fan of the show and she is doing a 26 day art challange starting April 1st, Will you be a fool with me and play along.

I know I have madness in my inventory and this will be a hoot!

http://irez.me/2014/03/16/previz-82


===============================
V A N E S S A . B L A Y L O C K . C O M P A N Y
===============================

George Carlin famously spoke about my *stuff* and your *shit*. In this 26-day photo / blog challenge you have the chance to leave your shame over your obscenely large inventory behind and take pride in your brilliant collecting. Share your shit/stuff with the world!

Let’s face it, RL peeps appearing on TV shows like Hoarders, have nothing on residents of 3D MMORPG’s like SL!

So let’s start on April Foo’s Day and take 26 days in April to post 26 items from our Inventories.

MY STUFF
1 April: A is for… (pick anything in your inventory that begins with “A” – if it’s an Object, rez it! If it’s a Landmark, go there! If it’s Clothing, wear it! If it’s an Animation, play it! Then take a photo of yourself with “it” and post to: Your Blog, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, whatever floats your boat! And then add a link to your post  on the iRez daily Alphabet Archive:
http://irez.me/2014/03/16/previz-82

2 April: B is for…

3 April: C is for…

This is your moment!
Will you hide in the shadows of shame, embarrassed by your massive piles of shit?
Or say it loud and take pride in all your awesome stuff!?

You can also post the Total # of Items in your inventory on the
ALPHABET GAME BOARD
located at the top of the stairs at Izzy's Gym / Baroncelli 3D
􀀀

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting. I wonder how many people will end up with smaller heaps of stuff? Or maybe they'll see cool stuff that other people have, and go get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I see it it's a change to show off the really weird stuff you hide in your inventory. I have so much to hide. That is to say, after 8 and a half years inventory can be huge.

    ReplyDelete